Data Protection Declaration
1) Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Contact Details of the Controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. On the following pages, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller in charge of data processing on this website, within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is Thilo Fischer, Plantplanet, Wallrothstraße 8B, 99734 Nordhausen, Deutschland, Tel.: 03631 4188288, E-Mail: email@example.com. The controller in charge of the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect thetransmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string https:// and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data Collection When You Visit Our Website
When using our website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
– Our visited website
– Date and time at the moment of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source/reference from which you came to the page
– Browser used
– Operating system used
– IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
Data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently, if there are any concrete indications of illegal use.
3) Contacting Us
When you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and for the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) point b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be
inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified, provided there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
4) Site functionalities
Instagram with Shariff Solution
Our website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) of the Instagram online service operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). If you wish to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, these buttons are not fully integrated into the page as plug-ins and only fully operational when using an HTML link. This type of integration ensures that no connection to Instagram’s servers is established when you access a page on our website that contains such buttons. When you click the button, a new browser window opens and opens the Instagram page, where you can interact with the plugins (if necessary, after entering your login data).
Use of YouTube Videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function for display and playback of videos offered by the provider YouTube, which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 ESW5, Ireland (“Google”).
To this end, the extended data protection mode is used to ensure, according to provider information, that user information will only be stored once the playback function of the video is started. When the playback of embedded YouTube videos is started, the provider sets “YouTube” cookies to collect information about user behavior. According to indications from YouTube, the use of those cookies is intended, among other things, to record video statistics, to improve user-friendliness and to avoid improper actions. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account when you click on a video. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data (even
for users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates them. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right. When using YouTube, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
Regardless of whether the embedded video is played back, a connection to the Google network “double click” is established when visiting this website. This may trigger further data processing beyond our control.
All processing described above, in particular the setting of cookies for the reading of information on the end device used, will only be carried out if you have given us your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point a GDPR. Without this consent, Youtube-Videos will not be used during your visit to the website. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, please deactivate this service in the “Cookie Consent Tool” provided on the website.
5) Tools and Miscellaneous
– Google Maps
Our website uses Google Maps (AP’I) of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (country) maps in order to display geographical information visually. Using this service will show you our location and will make it easier for you to find us. When you access the sub-pages that contain the Google Maps map, information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers. When using Google Maps, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged
To the extent required by law, we have obtained your consent to the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point a GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your revocation, please follow the procedure described above for submitting an objection.
6) Rights of the Data Subject
6.1 The applicable data protection law grants you the following comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data:
– Right of access by the data subject pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: You shall have the right to receive the following information: The personal data processed by us; the purposes of the processing; the categories of processed personal data; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed; the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; where the personal are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; the existence of automated
decision-making, including profiling and at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject; the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 when personal data is transferred to a third country.
– Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the right to have incomplete personal data completed which are stored by us.
– Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you if the conditions of Art. 17 (2) GDPR are fulfilled. However, this right will not apply for exercising the freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
– Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing your personal data for the following reasons:
As long as the accuracy of your personal data contested by you will be verified. If you oppose the erasure of your personal data because of unlawful processing and you request the restriction of their use instead. If you require the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, once we no longer need those data for the purposes of the processing. If you have objected to processing on grounds relating to your personal situation pending the verification whether our legitimategrounds override your grounds.
– Right to be informed pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, he is obliged to communicate to each recipient to whom the personal date has been disclosed any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about those recipients.
– Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require that those data be transmitted to another controller, where technically feasible.
– Right to withdraw a given consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of withdrawal, we will immediately erase the data concerned, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
– Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
6.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH
OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHICH ARE USED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE
OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA
CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
7) Duration of Storage of Personal Data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and – if relevant – on the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
If personal data is processed on the basis of an express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) point a GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject revokes his consent.
If there are legal storage periods for data that is processed within the framework of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 (1) point b GDPR, this data will be routinely deleted after expiry of the storage periods if it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or if we no longer have a justified interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR, unless we can provide compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the information contained in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.